Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's been so long!








The thing about blogging is i love it! And i've missed our wittle blog, and you. If i were to tweet about what KC and I have been doing these past two weeks the hash tag would look like this #beingsickgradingpapersmidtermsunpackingcatchingupatworkcleaningandeverythingelse. But guess what... twitter won't let you hash tag something that long and that ridiculous. So i'll just give you some pictures and sum it up for you.Utah was so so much fun! We did so much it felt like we were gone for weeks!

We got to participate in the Shine Project in SLC. KC's sweet cousin Ashley runs the Shine project and if you haven't heard about it yet,you need to check her out in action! What an experience!

We lived it up because we were on vacation... and we shopped our hearts out.

 Seeing our good friends (andy, jemaica, piper, troy, and carly thanks for coming to see us)!

We celebrated being back in Idaho with our frequent bbq/bonfire/cookouts

I spent 3 days knocked out sick/on meds/missed a lot of work...oops!

My sister in law's wedding reception is in less than two weeks, and I got to make her invitations! I'm working on decorations and table settings now and it's so much fun. I could plan weddings all day everyday I tell you!

*More pictures and maybe even a video of the concerts. After every song during Bon Iver Bryce kept saying was just shoot me now and i'll die happy. and wasn't that the truth.. it was magical!

7 comments:

  1. Yes I would love to see Videos of the concerts! I've missed you all so much! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved, Loved, LOVED Seeing you all!!! I'm so sorry you got so sick though that really sucks! :( XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a blast! I am in so much need of an SLC trip right now that it's almost painful! Love the boys' matching hoodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous pictures. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring Back A Bright Lineup!!! BBABL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog it's brill! Your photos are soo fab and I've decided to follow you - do you think you could take a look at mine please and follow back?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    xxx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nadia! i just found your blog... love it.

    ReplyDelete